Thursday, August 09, 2007

Grad is Tomorrow!

My graduation ceremony from the Centre For Arts and Technology is tomorrow evening. I'm getting excited. Not as excited as my high school grad, but I haven't spent that long going to the Centre. While I was working on my entry for the film festival last night I was asked to supply some things for the Grad Reel, then they came and ask me to do an opener. I quickly formulated an idea and went to work on it. I delivered the opener to them and they liked it. And now I'm editing together my entry for the film festival. I found some awesome music from Freeplaymusic.com and I'll give them proper credit on here.

In more audio related news, I have found an audio student to do sound for Roy's Revenge! I'm so excited! Here's a little teaser image from Roy's Revenge:

No comments: