Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Smoke, Mirrors, Grass... Fire...?

Ok, Rendering has been taking place! I've done a few little scenes and so far so good. I've been playing around with some particles and hair for the effects as well as volumetric lighting. My short is beginning to look pretty damn sexy looking *wink*. But there has been set backs. Right now a scene is still rendering and will take another 20 hours or so. But it has a lot of stuff in it, probably the most technical shot, looks pretty good. Another set back is the picture to the right. In this that little white thing is Princess, Roy's next door neighbour's dog. I thought the grass looked like grids and not like real grass, so I'm re-rendering it now and it looks a heck of a lot better!


In personal news, I got Metroid Prime 3 and I'm loving it. It's only my 4th game for my Wii. I also have Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess and Excite Truck. But looks like I'll be getting a lot more soon with Mario Galaxy, Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn, Smash Bros Brawl and Puzzle Quest: Challenge Of The Warlords all coming out within the next 3 months. Must get job in the animation field to feed my video game addiction....

No comments: