Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Year Zero: Theday Version

Sorry about the long wait, but I've finally put together some album art for my remixed version of Nine Inch Nails 'Year Zero' album. The following will have the track, link to the blog post and song. Enjoy! Don't forget to rate and download my remixes at the remix site!



1 - "Hyperpower!"
[Blog]
Remix

2 - "The Beginning of the End"
[Blog]
[Remix]

3 - "Survivalism"
[Blog]
[Remix]

4 - "The Good Solider"
[Blog]
[Remix]

5 - "Vessel"
[Blog]
[Remix]

6 - "Me, I'm Not"
[Blog]
[Remix]

7 - "Capital G"
[Blog]
[Remix]

8 - "My Violent Heart"
[Blog]
[Remix]

9 - "The Warning"
[Blog]
[Remix]

10 - "God Given"
[Blog]
[Remix]

11 - "Meet Your Master"
[Blog]
[Remix]

12 - "The Greater Good"
[Blog]
[Remix]

13 - "The Great Destroyer"
[Blog]
[Remix]

14 - "Another Version of the Truth"
[Blog]
[Remix]

15 - "In This Twilight"
[Blog]
[Remix]

16 - "Zero-Sum"
[Blog]
[Remix]

No comments: