Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Slip: Theday Version Part 1

Back in May of this year, Nine Inch Nails released The Slip online for free for download at their website. It's a very good album. They also released the audio tracks for the album allowing people to remix the songs as they please. I remixed Year Zero (You Cam Read About It Here, with Links to the Remixes) and it was a lot of fun. I've been remixing The Slip tracks. I've remixed over half of them already and you can here them at Ninremixes.com, links below for each song. I'll post some cover art and part 2 in the near future.

1 - 999,999
(LINK)

3 - Discipline
(LINK)

4 - Echoplex
(LINK)

5 - Letting You
(LINK)

12 - Demon Seed
(LINK)



I also re-remixed The Good Solider from Year Zero

The Good Solider
(LINK)

Enjoy the remixes, don't forget to leave a comment.

No comments: