Monday, January 05, 2009

2008 Highlights

2008 Brought many different art adventures for me. Here are some highlights.

Roy's Revenge - My highly anticipated short film burst onto the web in early April and had it's big screen debut on April 16th as a part of the Okanagan Film Festival.

Final Gathering Hints - In late March I explained Final Gathering for newbies.

Smashing After Thoughts - In 2007 I made some predictions of what Super Smash Brothers Brawl would include and this is the result. See where I was right and where I was wrong.

The Fall of Digimill - In 2008 the site formally known as Digimill.net fell off the face of the internet when site editor Graeme Morris failed to sign into Blogger. I saved several of my best posts and posted them on this here Blog, here are the highlights:
1997
Elements of Designs
Principles of Design

Live Action Shorts - I finally upgraded and bought a digital camera from a friend and begun shooting interesting footage and editing it together to Nine Inch Nails.

Reviews - I begun to review video games I've played this year on this here site, here are the highlights:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Doctor Mario Online RX
Artstyle: Orbient

There you go, 2008 was a weird one for me personally, but if the economy improves I can except even more art adventures. Wish me luck and keep reading.

No comments: