Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another Reason Why I Love Nine Inch Nails

Most people who know me can clearly say that Nine Inch Nails is my favorite band. I do apologize if I have NIN-ed anyone out lately. I'm just so excited about their new album called "Year Zero" which is going to be released on April 17th. If mysterious websites and puzzles and such weren't enough to entertain us fans, the first music video was released last week along with talks that the new album (which is a concept album that is about 15 years in the future and things are not ok) might be made into a film. Trent Reznor (Trent IS NIN) said that he said the new album would be like a sound track to a movie that hasn't been made.

I got carried away there. Anyway, the big news of the week thus far is that Trent has released the audio tracks to their latest single “Survivalism". Trent released the audio tracks to "The Hand That Feeds" and "Only", both singles from NIN's "With Teeth" album. With the audio tracks released, fans can use them to remix the song. But “Survivalism" isn't the only song that's going to be up for download! ALL THE SONGS ON THE ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED LIKE THIS!!! In other words I'll be able to remix the entire album myself and listen to it my way. Pretty neat eh?


If you're interested in hearing my fan remixes, visit http://www.ninremixes.com and search for Theday.
To get the audio files, visit http://www.nin.com

No comments: