Monday, March 05, 2007

Let's Hang Some Art Up On the Walls

Ok, busy time in Stephen-land. I've been busy working on the new animation and other school things. My Birthday is coming up pretty soon and I'm pretty excited about that, but it also means the end of the semester is nearly here. So busy times ahead.

Remember to view my links section. If you like video games you must check out OCRemix.org . No exceptions. None.
If you'd like to see more of my art (well... still stuff) visit http://chmilar.deviantart.com then you'll see images like:
Version 1.0:


Perspective by ~Chmilar on deviantART

Now, to the real stuff, it's animation time! Critiques would be nice. The new model is on it's way, so there will be facail animation coming soon. I have yet to animate the fingers, and there's still more to do at the ending.



try not to think of "Domoarigato Mr. Robot" when viewing this animation.

Version 1.2:

No comments: