Monday, June 11, 2007

Crash Without Recovery: Episode 1: Smash Brothers Brawl

Ok, despite having a huge workload, I decided to host, edit and post a vidcast (video podcast) for digimill.net (I'll post it on digimill.net once I get the second episode up) . The first episode features Maria, Roman, Kyle, myself and Luke on camera. I honestly thought it would take 15 minutes, sure enough we ran out of tape at 55 minutes! There's so many good things in there that I just didn't want to edit it down, so I divided it up into several parts.

I'll be posting the parts this week. It was recorded on June 9th, so there might be updates to SmashBros.com , were we right? Time will tell...

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:



Part 4:



Part 5:



Part 6:



Maria's blog

Kyle's blog

Roman's blog

Camera man Luke's blog

What do you think? Talk back about this vidcast over at Digimill.net's Forum, Click HERE.

No comments: