Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gearing Up for the Next Short

Production for the next short is already on it's way. And it's going to be darker then Roy's Revenge. I'm currently modelling a new character, but I haven't quite decided on the finer details of the characters, mainly in the face. I haven't decided if he/she/it should have eyes inside of it's head, or outside. Eyes like Mr. Block, or eyes like Roy Roy. I'll just make both, one for mime animations and one for more complex animations such as lip syncs.

In other news, my friend and I will be entering the Nine Inch Nails Ghost Film Festival on YouTube . I will of course upload the video here as well. By the way, have you heard the new NIN song "Discipline"? It's pretty cool. Look for that remix within the next few weeks as well.

Also don't forget to visit my deviantArt gallery for more art.

Here's a shot of the new character's feet.


No comments: