Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Questions From Analytics Part 2: 3 Quick Questions

Question: What's the Zelda Timeline Theory?
Answer: There's no official answer on this one. Nintendo hasn't said if there is an official time line to the Zelda universe. Sure there are games that are connected, such as Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask or Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass, but other then that it seems that the games are kind of like Final Fantasy games, incorporating elements such as Triforce, Link, Zelda, bow, arrow, and more into it. You can read my theory of the Zelda Time Line Theory HERE

Question: Soundtrack to my life shuffle?
Answer: There's a few of these floating around the interwebs. I've done several myself. What you do is open your music library (best if you have over 100 songs), set it to shuffle and fill it in as you go along.
You can read my RPG Shuffle HERE
You can read my Soundtrack to my Life Shuffle HERE

Question: Is the Kelowna Centre for Arts and Technology any good?
Answer: It is. It's in a good location, lots of interesting people around and it's a small school with small classes so you get more attention then in a class of 50. If you do sign up make sure you're ready because it's a lot of hard work.
Visit their website to learn more: Digitalartschool.com

No comments: