Sunday, September 30, 2007

5,000 Views @ deviantArt

I'd like to point out that my deviantArt gallery has hit a new milestone and has reached 5,000 views. You can view my gallery HERE. My deviantArt gallery is my main photography gallery.

In other art news, my Mom, scrap booked some of my art from my grade school years. It's quite an interesting look back to my previous works and see how far I've come. There's this painting I made in Kindergarten, or was it Grade 1 and looks like it's a finger painting and called "Man Running Around In Circles". I found it interesting and may upload it to deviantArt later.

In Roy's Revenge news, music/sound is still being worked on. So you'll have to wait a bit longer. I know, I know.. I'm excited too. I want to see the end result as well.

No comments: