Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Final Scene

The final scene of Roy's Revenge has just been sent to the render farm to render. Funny thing is that the final scene to be rendered is the first scene Roy is in. I'm at least 4 days ahead of myself and feel very confident in my abilities. I'm very excited to see it completed with sound and present it to everyone. I guess I should begin designing the DVD package. I'm thinking of charging 5 bucks per DVD. Does that sound like a good price? Would you buy it? Not only will it come with the completed version of Roy's Revenge, but also the trailer, my demo reel, some of my shorts, my trailer for Blackout Mod, a slide show of my photography and whatever else I can shove on there. Place your orders now!

(rejected scene from Roy's Revenge shown)

Don't forget that Wednesday, September 19th is Talk Like A Pirate Day!

No comments: