Sunday, May 20, 2007

Google Analytics says I've conquered the world

Back on April 17th, my instructor showed my class a handy little tool called Google Analytics that collect a few pieces of information about the user browsing your site. Google gives you a little bit of code to put into your site and then you can collect a little bit of information about the viewer, such as what operating system they're using, what Internet program they're using, screen colours, language, referring sources, and location. According to Google Analytics, this little blog of mine has been seen on all 6 major continents! YEAH! I've got viewers from the following 34 countries:

1. Canada
2. United States
3. United Kingdom
4. Spain
5. Germany
6. France
7. China
8. Argentina
9. Mexico
10. Brazil
11. Portugal
12. Venezuela
13. Italy
14. Malaysia
15. India
16. Taiwan
17. Belgium
18. Netherlands
19. Turkey
20. Russia
21. Israel
22. Singapore
23. Iceland
24. Tunisia
25. Peru
26. Hong Kong
27. Denmark
28. Japan
29. Egypt
30. Ghana
31. Sweden
32. Slovakia
33. Philippines
34. Australia

An amazing feat to get so many viewers in such a short time. I'd like to thank everyone who's stopped by this blog. Please make a comment! Say hi! In the above picture of the green map of Earth, it shows where all my views are coming from. Most of them are coming from North American, mostly BC, Canada, my home province. Then comes American, my blog has been viewed in 19 states so far. Then comes the UK. I'm a little surprised that China is in the top 10.

Anyway, look foreward to more animation soon!

No comments: